- MTech, or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering/Water Resources Engineering/Environmental Engineering or related subject from a reputed institute.
- Knowledge in stochastic hydrology, multivariate analysis, and time-series modelling.
- Proficiency in R, MATLAB, and QGIS would be a plus.
- The selected candidate would be employed for a SERB funded project (PIs- Dr. Rajarshi Das Bhowmik and Co-PI- Prof D Nagesh Kumar) to investigate unprecedented rainfall events.
- The project associate will be primarily responsible for running a stochastic rainfall generator in a computer cluster.
- Additionally, data collection, data analysis, and statistical framework development is also part of the job.
Duration: Six months but can be extended up to one year based on satisfactory performance.
Salary: As per DST norms.
How to apply: Interested candidates are requested to send a cover letter, their CV/resume along with the name and contact information of three referees to email@example.com. Candidates are requested to mention in the cover letter how their expertise matches the essential qualifications required for the job. Last date for applying is Dec 24, 2022.